2021 Parking Permits
- 2021 Parking Permits expire January 1, 2022.
- Order your parking permit using our Online Parking Permit Application.
- Schedule a day & time to pick up your Parking Permit at city hall
- View Parking Permit Availability Online Map
2022 Parking Permits
- Available mid-December 2021
(Section 82-202(b), Code of Ordinances)
Permits are unavailable for non-residents of St. Pete Beach.
Residents who own their home only need to provide driver's license and current automobile registration.
Residents who lease their home must provide proof of residency. The following documents are acceptable forms of proof:
- Current lease agreement
- Voter Registration card
- Current utility bill for service address
- B (Meter and pay stations)
- 2R-U (Replaces B & E)
- 3R-B, 3R-D (Replaces B & C)
- 4R (Replaces B & D)
Permits are vehicle assigned and are non-transferrable. Neighborhood restrictions apply. Decals will not be issued without a vehicle registration.
- Cost: $20
NOTE: Decal parking does NOT include the County Park & Boat Trailer parking!
Pass A Grille Employees
Entitled to One decal, allows for pay station and metered parking in Pass A Grille
- Cost: $25
Hang Tags for Residential Permit Zones (2R-U, 3R-D, & 4R)
Each household is entitled to ONE Annual hang tag per year, per household. Hang tags are transferrable between cars. Car registration is not needed.
*Neighborhood restrictions apply.
- Residential Hang Tags Cost: $20
- One time replacement hang tag Cost: $50
Party-Pack Hang Tags
Up to 20 for one day only, non-consecutive:
- Cost: $3 per permit
T Hang Tag
Boat Trailer Parking at the Don and Egan Park Boat Ramp
- Cost: $75
Golf Cart Decal
This decal will allow you to register your non-licensed golf carts with the city of St. Pete Beach
- Cost: $10
Construction Permit Hang Tang
Temporary hang tag given with the approval of the building department
- Cost: $10 per permit, up to 5 hang tags